Registration - 28th Biennial Ports WA Forum
Pilbara Ports Authority will host the 28th Biennial Ports WA Forum on Wednesday 20 and Thursday 21 September 2017 at the Pan Pacific Hotel, Perth.
The event will focus on:
- Current and emerging issues that matter to WA Ports
- Innovation and technology
- Protection of WA ports
- Planning ahead for infrastructure development
A copy of the draft forum agenda is available here.
There is no cost for attendance at the forum. Places are limited, so please fill out the form below to register your attendance by COB Friday 18 August 2017.
Pan Pacific Hotel Perth is offering discounted rates on rooms. For more information and instructions on how to book, click here.
Subject to interest, two additional excursions will be available to attendees:
- HR Wallingford Simulation Centre in Fremantle (Thursday afternoon - 21 September, 2017)
- A site excursion to the Port of Port Hedland (travel and accommodation at the cost of attendees) Friday 22 September, 2017
- Please note spaces are limited
To register your interest, please fill in the below fields
Are you interested in a visit to the HR Wallingford Simulation Centre?*:
Are you interested in attending an excursion to the Port Hedland Port on Friday 22 September 2017?*: