Toll Energy and Marine Logistics
TToll Dampier supply base offers three major services comprising:
- 12 hectares of laydown area
- 3700 square metres of undercover storage and workshops
- Approved dangerous goods storage
- 1,450 square metres rentable office space
- Washdown facilities
- Tubular storage facilities.
- Cranes up to 150 tonnes
- Forklifts up to 16 tonnes
- Skilled logistics and materials handling personnel
- Administration support
- Logistics support
- Skilled maintenance personnel (electricians, boilermakers, fitters)
- Stevedoring personnel.
- Heavy load out facility for cargo up to 2,000 tonnes
- 216 metres of berth space
- 3 berths serviced with water, fuel and power
- Dedicated ramp for loading roll on roll off vessels
- Construction barge landing wharf.
For more information please refer to the Mermaid Marine Australia Supply Base Handbook.
Find out more about Port of Dampier facilities.